About Infrastructure Today Magazine:
Published by ASAPP Info Global Group – also publishers of 11 leading industry magazines including Construction World, CW Interiors, Equipment India, Infrastructure Today, Project Reporter etc – Infra-structure Today is the most read magazine in India on the infrastructure sectors, and partners in the nation’s building process by offering valuable information, insights and analyses.
The magazine covers physical infrastructure and related construction activities in roads, railways, ports, airports, water, energy etc and aims at building scientifically reasoned and objectively analyzed public opinion in its domains, focusing on policy, finance and implementation issues.
Established in 2003, INFRASTRUCTURE TODAY is India’s premier magazine for nation builders, focus-ing on policy, finance and implementation issues. The most read magazine in India on the infrastruc-ture sector, this publication by ASAPP INFO GLOBAL GROUP is circulated in around 800 cities among industry stakeholders, business leaders, policymakers and change agents.
The issue will comprise all core Infrastructure Sectors such as Steel, Metro, Roads & Highways, Oil & Gas, Solar & Wind Energy, Financial Services, Project Insurance, Railways, Airports, Coal & Power, Warehousing & Logistics, Ports & Shipping, Smart Cities & Cement., Construction & Mining Equip-ments, Technology & Automation in Infrastructure.
- Critical analyses from editors and industry analysts
- Identification and recommendations of priority areas
- Government’s action plans, allowing industry to plan accordingly
- Key projects and their development status
- Views and Interviews of ministers, secretaries, industry captains, analysts and other stakeholders
Each issue includes:
- Infra finance (includes major bank head’s interview, tracker of infra funds, feature on relevant aspect of infra finance)
- Management – project management / HR / marketing / general
- Executive profiles – brief insights into people behind infra companies other than the head honchos
- News or feature insight on each of the following sectors:
a. Transport infrastructure – roads, rail, airports
- Power and Renewable energy
- Urban infrastructure – water, urban transport
- Rural infrastructure
- News updates on each of the above sectors