Mumbai, India â€“ June 05, 2012 â€“ The Fire, Security and Integrated Building Management Systems markets shall witness a first-of-its-kind event coming up in June 2012, when Frost & Sullivan along with Fire and Safety Association of India (FSAI) hosts the 'Indian Fire, Security, and Integration Summit 2012' (IFSAI Summit 2012). Catering to industrial and commercial segments, this two-day summit is scheduled to be held on June 22-23, 2012, at Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
The Summit will bring together industry experts from the Fire, Gas Detection and Suppression Systems, and Integrated Building Management Systems (IBMS), who will present real-world case studies, practical solutions, and put together the industry's best practices. The key objective is to drive change, discuss various drivers, challenges, and best practices for a sustainable growth in these promising markets. Some of the elite panellists at the Summit would include,
- Mr. D.K. Deshpande, Executive Director (SHE), Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Mr. Andy Dean, General Manager and Dr. Amer Maghrabi, Regional Manager, Exova Warringtonfire ME
- Mr. Udayagiri Murali Mohan, Project Manager, Black & Veatch
- Mr. Cecil Bilbo – President, Academy of Fire Sprinkler Technology, USA
- Mr. Stefan Kratzmeir – Managing Director, Institute for Applied Fire Safety Research GmbH
IFSAI Summit 2012 will also be a platform to honor and recognize best practices put in place by key industry players in their quest for growth and excellence in the fields of Fire, Security, and IBMS. Conceived by Frost and Sullivan, these Awards have been launched after rigorous market studies in the respective award categories.
Some of the Award categories for the Summit include:
- Market Leadership
- Growth Excellence
- Growth Strategy Leadership
- Technology Innovation
- Technology Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Company
- Competitive Strategy Leadership
- Customer Value Enhancement
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation, and implementation
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360-degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices, as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector, and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Contact Us: Start the discussion
Join Us: Join our community
Subscribe: Newsletter on “the next big thing”
Register: Gain access to visionary innovation
About Fire & Security Association of India
Fire & Security Association of India (FSAI) was set up to facilitate business and trade in safety, fire protection, and security engineering as a non-profit organization under the Societies Act of 1975. FSAI was established in 2002. FSAI is the trade body and a chamber of commerce of the fire protection, safety, and security engineering services industry in India. Its primary purpose is promoting the use of Fire and Safety systems, to maintain high ethical standards among its members, and to faster fire and safety engineering education. It has also set about the task of implementing high ethical standards amongst its members and spread the awareness of life safety to society at large. Please visit http://www.fsai.in