Home » OVL JV to acquire 10 per cent stake in Mozambique field

OVL JV to acquire 10 per cent stake in Mozambique field

OVL JV to acquire 10 per cent stake in Mozambique field

A joint venture (JV) company of ONGC Videsh (OVL) and Oil India (OIL) decided to acquire 10 per cent stake of Videocon Mauritius Energy in Videocon Mozambique Rovuma 1 gas field for $2.475 billion. OVL holds 60 per cent stake, while OIL has the remaining 40 per cent in the new JV.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.